Heating and Cooling System Service Agreements – “The Smart Choice”
ICM Air Conditioning knows Heating and Cooling Systems break down at the most inconvenient of times and Service Agreements are a must! Don’t wait until the weather is at its worst on the coldest day of a frigid winter or during a sizzling summer heat wave to see the importance of a good service agreement. Unfortunately, even the best maintenance won’t prevent normal wear and tear so our Service Agreements include excellent maintenance features. Regular check-ups help to maximize the life expectancy of your system and taking good care of your air conditioning and heating equipment will always save you money.
ICM Service Agreement Includes:
- Two Performance Tune-Ups Per Year – Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bill month after month. These regular check-ups also enable us to catch problems such as loose or burnt wires, and freon leaks before they lead to a larger problem such as motor failure.
- Free 24 Hour Priority Service, 365 Days/YR – When you have an emergency, you can rest assured ICM…WILL BE THERE! Our commitment to program customers means we will have a technician to your door within 24 hours of calling our office.
- 10% Off Replacement Parts – Example of savings: if the cost of a blower motor replacement was $400, you would save $40 on the repair.
- Labor Warranty – All of our labor services are warranted for 30 days. If you have a problem within 30 days of service, there will be no charge to come back out and diagnose the problem. We stand behind our work.
- Energy Saving Coil Cleaning – Dirty coils reduce efficiency and cause your unit to work harder, causing parts to wear out faster, and shorten the life expectancy of your unit. Your unit will cost you more month after month on your utility bill if the coils are not kept clean. Test performed by the EPA explain that as little as 1/10th of a centimeter of dirt or dust on a coil could reduce efficiency by 21%. Since the average homeowner’s heating and cooling bill is $1,500 per year, a 21% loss in efficiency means you could be wasting up to $315 each year.
- No Trip Charges Or Service Call Charges – With most service companies you can expect to pay a trip charge up to $100.00. Our program customers do not have this added expense when they have a service problem.
- 10% Off Repair Labor – Our discounted rates save you money with every service call. Our repair trucks are fully stocked so we are able to repair 99% of calls on the first visit.
- 10% Off New Unit Purchases – If or when it’s time for a new energy-efficient unit, you receive 10% off the complete installation. The average unit today is over $5000 installed. The savings typically pays for the initial cost of the service agreement.
Call ICM today to get more information about our service agreements. We offer multi-year discounts and will recommend a program that best fits your needs.